A Message To Our Customers
As the State of Pennsylvania has allowed businesses to re-open Great Valley Lockshop is re-opening our showroom to our customers. We have installed new in-store precautions As part of our commitment to customer and employee safety.
Customer Precautionary Requirements
We require customers and visitors to follow CDC and State guidelines. Please be aware of the following changes that will affect our customers:
- Masks or face coverings are required while inside our building.
- Temperatures will be taken on site if necessary
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes will be available upon your arrival.
- Restrooms will not be available at this time to showroom customers.
- We ask that any customers who feel sick or have a fever to please not enter our building at this time.
Employee Precautionary Measures
Our counter will reserve the right to limit the number of customers in our showroom. We ask that if there is more than 1 customer that they remain on the carpet area to the right side of our store until the first customer at the counter has completed their transaction.
The employees of Great Valley Lockshop self-monitor on a daily basis as per CDC guidelines:
- Washing your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- No handshaking.
- Continue to Social Distance.