- 24-Hour Emergency Locksmith
- Automobile/Car Locksmith
- Commercial Locksmith
- Dashboard (KEEP – REDIRECTS TO GOOGLE DATA STUDIO)
- Free Estimate
- Great Valley Lockshop Blog
- Locksmith Downingtown
- Locksmith Kennett Square
- Locksmith King of Prussia
- Locksmith Malvern
- Locksmith West Chester
- Mobile Lockshop
- New Store Precautions POST-COVID
- Residential Locksmith
- Safe Locksmith
- Service Request
- Sitemap – Great Valley Lockshop
- Terms of Service
- Warranty Policy
- We Have Received Your Contact Request
- We Have Received Your Estimate Request
- We Have Received Your Service Request
Posts by category
- Category: Access Control
- Advantages of Retrofitting Access Control Systems
- Touch-Free Entry Solutions – Contactless & Secure
- Which Type of Biometric Scanner Is the Most Secure?
- Factors to Consider When Changing Locks for a Hotel
- Keyless Lock Technology for Commercial Needs
- Advantages of Keyless Entry for College Campuses
- Facial Recognition Is Revolutionizing Biometric Security Systems
- The Benefits of Electronic Access Control for Property Owners
- Getting Started with Commercial Access Control Systems
- Proximity Readers and Access Control Systems
- Why Your Company Should Consider Cloud-Based Access Control
- The Advantages of Using a Keypad Lock System
- Smart Electronic Locks vs. Traditional Electronic Locks: Which is Better for Your Needs?
- Category: Automotive
- Category: Commercial Security
- Which Parts of Commercial Security Systems Are Worth the Investment?
- Today’s Best Commercial Security Cameras
- Enhancing Security with Commercial Door Alarms
- Low-Energy Door Operators: What You Need to Know
- How Hotels Can Enhance the Key Card Experience for Guests
- Crucial Physical Security Requirements for Cybersecurity Compliance
- New Accessibility Compliance Requirements for Doors Go into Effect
- Do all commercial exit doors have to be fire doors?
- How Does a Magnetic Lock Work?
- How to Choose a Hotel Door Lock: Guide for Hotel Owners
- Staying Up to Code with Doors & Hardware for Healthcare
- Why Are Door Closers Important Safety Features?
- Fire Doors in Your Commercial Building: What You Need to Know
- Door Locks for Emergency Exits: Selecting the Proper Level of Protection
- Concert Venue Occupancy & Emergency Exit Regulations
- Top Retail Store Security Tips
- The Ultimate Guide to Panic Hardware
- Office Security: How Safe Is Your Filing Cabinet?
- What You Should Know About Securing Garage Service Doors
- Why Your Business Needs Cylinder Lock Guards
- All About Commercial Door Locks
- Automatic Door Lock Systems: Commercial Guide for Beginners
- Powerful Ways to Upgrade Your Commercial Security
- 10 Most Secure Buildings in the United States
- Guide to Master Key Systems and Commercial Key Management
- What Are Your Options for Secure Commercial Doors?
- Essential Revolving Door Security Options
- Benefits of Access Control Lock Systems in the Firehouse
- Door Lock Compliance: What Business Owners Need to Know
- Top Security Measures for Construction Sites
- Function and Installation of Delayed Egress Doors
- Category: Educational Facilities
- Category: Electronic Locks
- Category: Locks & Keys
- Coming Soon: Wirelessly Charged Smart Lock Batteries
- How Technology Is Changing the Locksmith Trade
- How to Choose the Right Gun Safe Lock
- How to Maintain Your Door Locks
- Do Door Locks Wear Out?
- Easiest Way to Fix a Sticky Door Lock
- Ethical Lock-Pickers Are Helping to Increase Lock Security
- How Do Locksmiths Make Keys Without an Original Key?
- The Best Smart Key Finders
- Types of Locks for Securing Sliding Glass Doors
- Locksets and Security Accessories for Your Home
- Tips for Removing a Broken Key from a Lock
- Amateur Door Lock Installation Mistakes
- What Is a Shared-Use Lock?
- How To Remove a Door Lock at Home
- How Changes in Temperature Affect Locks
- Double-Cylinder Locks: Design and Function
- Popular Smart Lock Has a Major Security Failure
- Broken Lock: When to Fix It Yourself and When to Call a Locksmith
- The Best Locks for Every Type of Door
- Alternatives to Using the Same Key for All Locks
- Will a Locksmith Copy a “Do Not Duplicate” Key?
- 5 Important Locks Throughout History
- Easy Cleaning Methods for Door Knobs, Hinges, Handles and Knockers
- How to Fix a Loose Door Knob or Handle
- How to Reset a Combination Padlock
- How to Replace the Lock Hardware on a Storm Door
- DIY: Restore the Locks on Your Older Home
- Understanding Door Lock Parts
- Signs that Your Door Hardware is About to Break
- Category: Residential Security
- Pool Fences & Access Locks: Preventing Accidental Drownings
- Tips to Keep Your Home Secure Over the Holidays
- Fire Safety Starts at the Front Door
- How to Spot the Latest Burglary Trick
- Portable Security Devices that Actually Work
- New Regulations for Pool Security – Residential & Public
- Best Security Devices for Pet Owners
- Security Devices & Apps Helping Domestic Violence Victims
- 10 Signs that Burglars Are Getting More Brazen
- Best Home Security Products for Seniors Aging in Place
- What You Need to Know about Home Office Security
- Top 10 Most Burglarized Cities in Pennsylvania
- Closing on a New House? Don’t Forget to Change Out the Locks
- Tips for Securing Your Rental Property
- Lock up Tight with This Year’s Top Security Gadgets
- 7 Steps to Choosing the Right Locksmith
- Locks for Self-Storage Units: What You Need to Know
- Home Security: Protecting Your New House
- Teaching Your Children About Home Security
- Comparing Steel, Wood & Fiberglass Entry Doors for Your Home
- Smart Garage Door Lock Solutions
- The Ultimate Guide to Childproofing All Types of Doors
- Category: Safes
- Essential Guide to Residential & Commercial Safes
- The Best Practices for Safe Gun Storage
- Best Home Safes – 2022 Purchase Guide
- Are Your Valuables Secure in a Hotel Safe?
- Where to Install a Safe in Your Home
- Advantages of Electronic Safe Locks
- How a Locksmith Opens a Combination Safe Lock
- 10 of the Most Secure Safes and Vaults in the U.S.
- Category: Tips from a Locksmith
- Top Locksmith & Security Trade Shows You Don’t Want to Miss
- Locksmithing: Tools of the Trade
- How To Replace Door Frames
- Why He Doesn’t Use the Front Door: Santa’s Magic Key
- Responding When Lives Are on the Line
- Why You Should Consider a Career as a Locksmith
- As Long as there Is a Need for Security, there Is a Need for Locksmiths
- Don’t Fall for These New Locksmith Scams
- Category: Window Treatment
- What are the main security challenges on a college campus?
- Why do universities need specialized security solutions?
- What locksmith services do you provide for buildings under construction?
- What locksmith services do you provide for new buildings?
- Do you need original key to rekey a lock?
- Is it more expensive to rekey or replace locks?
- Can master lock keys be duplicated?
- Can a master key open any lock?
- Do all commercial exit doors have to be fire doors?
- Why shouldn’t fire doors be propped open?
- What is the purpose of fire-rated doors?
- Are smart locks only available for residential use?
- What technology does keyless entry use?
- How do you open a combination safe when you forgot the code?
- Why is it important to securely install safes?
- How long does a fireproof safe last?
- Is it possible to design a contact-free entry process?
- What is the difference between commercial and residential doors?
- How big is a commercial door frame?
- What are the minimum dimensions of a commercial exit door?
- Do all fire exit doors need panic bars?
- Do stairwells require panic hardware?
- Do stairwell doors and hardware need to allow reentry?
- Can I rekey my apartment lock?
- Should I change the locks when purchasing or renting a commercial building?
- Do you need original key to rekey a lock?
- How does access control work on a college campus?
- Do you provide commercial locksmith services in my area?
- What types of commercial buildings does GV Lock service?
- Will GV Lock locksmiths travel outside of the service area?
- What is the best place to install a fire safe in the home?
- What are the benefits of window tinting?
- Will GV Lock make copies of keys that say "do not duplicate"?
- What is an egress door?
- What should I do if a key breaks?
- Can keyless door locks be hacked?
- What are the benefits of using a fire safe?
- Can a locksmith make a safe key?
- What are some higher security options for businesses?
- What are some higher security options for universities and college campuses?
- What is a crash bar or panic bar?
- Do construction sites need special security measures?
- Do I need to change my locks or just have my existing locks rekeyed?
- What are some higher security options for houses?
- Do you supply doors, door frames, and locks?
- How can I make my front door more secure?
- What is a door access control system?
- How does a grand master key work?
- How do I get a master key copied?
- What is a master key system?
- How does a locksmith measure an ignition to cut a new key?
- My key doesn't work - What can I do?
- How do you choose a good residential door lock?
- Is window tint hard to maintain?
- How is window film applied?
- How does a mobile locksmith company work?
- Do I need to change all the locks if my keys are stolen?
- What is window tinting made of?
- Is window tinting applied to the inside or outside of the building?
- What is a transponder key?
- Do I need an egress door in my facility?
- How can I select the best locksmith?
- Do I have to rekey my locks after a key breaks off in it?
- Can you open a locked filing cabinet?
- Do you provide locksmith services for small and large businesses?
- Will my lock still work after you open it?
- Can you duplicate a car key?
- How long does it take to extract a broken key from a lock?
- Can you unlock a pinball machine?
- Can you open a locked gun safe?
- Can you duplicate a tractor key?
- Access Control System Installation for University Housing Facilities
- Lock Installation for Large Pennsylvania University
- Access Control for East Whiteland Volunteer Fire Association
- Rekey Project for New Jersey Pharmaceutical Company